I have had some requests for pics of my house so here they are...
This is the view from the front door looking into the living room and dining room.(nice furniture huh... it actually works great for a place for Aidan to just run and play) Up ahead to the left in a short hallway which leads to the family room and kitchen.
Kitchen...
We have a nice little view which is fun, a sloping backyard which is not so fun!
Family Room (Kitchen and FR are one big great room)
French doors are office/scrapbook room, down the hall to left is master, and down hall to right are kids bedrooms and door to garage. 

My wall of pictures... my favorite wall in the house :)
I'll post pics of the bedrooms soon when I get all my craft projects done!
8 years ago
7 comments:
No, a "slopping" backyard wouldn't be so nice, you're right. :)
Nice pics, Tiff. I love the picture wall. Can't wait to see the house for myself! And the cute kiddos! Not long now!
Holy huge Batman!! I am just salivating over all the space from my tiny apartment in Orange Co that I am probably paying more for than your mortgage. Sigh. Love the wall of pics too!!
Cute Tiff! I, too, have a picture wall with black and white pictures. I think they look so cool. I can't wait until Shawn and I can find a house! Or where we are going to live!
Wow! What a clean house Tiff? Might I ask how you accomplish such a thing with 2 small children in your home?
Cute posts lately. I haven't checked them out for awhile so that was fun!
No kidding--your house really is clean! Aaron just started crawling, so I'm realizing that its probably time for me to vacuum again...
Tiff! Oh my I just found your blog from Kylie's but I had to say hello! It's Marci, your old roommate from Ricks! It's been forever but I wanted to say hi and tell you your family is beautiful! My blog is private but email me with your email address and I'll add you! My email is marcistar27 at gmail dot com!! I'd love to catch up!!!!
Tiff
Your house is BEAUTIFUL!!! And I LOVE your picture wall... I want one.
Post a Comment