Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A visit from a friend...

My friend JJ came for a couple of days to visit us in San Antonio. It was so fun to see her, we had a blast! We went to high school together but over the last couple years her husband and her have been teaching abroad so we have had to take advantage of the summers when they are home. David, Aidan, and I were able to go visit them in Egypt a couple years ago and we hope to be able to go visit them this upcoming year in the Philippines... (this time without the kids :) It is so nice to have friends who you can only see once a year, or even less, but when your together you can pick right up where you left off and it's never awkward.


Thanks so much for coming JJ, you are welcome anytime!

3 comments:

Jona said...

You're too sweet. I really had such a lovely time with you and your family, Tiff. You always make me feel right at home and I love how our friendship continues on as if we were never apart. I wish you and David all the best, as always, and thank you again for everything!

MKE said...

Tiff.....you could make really cute pillowcase dress for Brinn (& cousins) Do you have a sewing machine? Look it up on etsy.com. You could probably look up some online instructions. They are really easy-Kenna
(cute pics of the 9 monther :)

The Lara Family said...

I can't believe you've been to Egypt. I am so jealous!

Just For Fun...

My Background