People always ask me if Brinn is this smiley all the time and the answer is yes! As long as I am holding her or sitting right next to her and no strangers are looking at her. She is quite the mamma's girl, which can make it virtually impossible to get anything done. But she's so stinkin cute and also has an adorable personality, so I guess she's a keeper. 

(Notice the cute bows I made)
8 years ago
3 comments:
OK... that little Brinner! What a doll! And her tooth... I can't believe how far up it is now. Oh... we miss you guys. Those pics of Aidan are so cute with his legs stickin' out. Looks like those tunnels and tents were a good gift! :)
She really is like the smiliest baby I think I have ever seen and it is almost posed. It kills me. . . so cute. Love the bows by the way. The white with the pink flower. . . Caitlin might need one of those.
She really is SO cute! And what a beautiful smile she does have! Reminds me so much of her mommy!
Post a Comment