In most of the pics of Brinn that I put on here she has a nice big bow on so it is hard to see her hair. Her hair is really starting to grow, and it has also gotten really light. When she was born her hair was a dark brown but now it is anything from light brown, to red, to blonde depending on the light. Come to think of it, her eyes also change colors depending on the light from green to hazel. I think we will just start calling her our little camilion.

8 years ago
2 comments:
What a cute little girly! Elli's little stubble coming in is sure looking blonde too! We miss you guys- hurry up and come visit!
She is so cute Tiff! I love little blonde babies! I might be a little partial though! I do hope I get at least 1 dark haired baby!!
Post a Comment