Saturday, June 7, 2008

A New Baby!

So you are probably thinking by the title that we are expecting... breath, were not!

Introducing Baby Aidan!!!!

I know they say regression is normal after a new sibling comes along but you would think that this would have happened a while ago. Aidan will go Brinn's stash of extra binkins and start sucking on it and when I take it away he wines and cries. Then he will point and grunt at the binkie and won't use his words. Pathetic! He only took a binkie till he was a few months old, so it's not like he's missing one of his favorite pastime's. So the stash of binkies is now gone and I am hoping we took care of the problem before it gets any worse.

2 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

I just laugh when I read this! Good ol' Aidan boy. We just love him!

Kathleen said...

That's hillarious! Mia did the SAME thing. Who knows why...but the baby voice she would do was actually quite disturbing on a 3 year old.

Just For Fun...

My Background