Aidan likes to take naps in his tent every day. Today I went in his room to check on him and found this...

I started cracking up, it just so reminded me of The Wizard of Oz. And despite the title of this post... he was a good kid today!
8 years ago
* David * Tiffani * Aidan * Brinn * Owen * Tucker *
Aidan likes to take naps in his tent every day. Today I went in his room to check on him and found this...

I started cracking up, it just so reminded me of The Wizard of Oz. And despite the title of this post... he was a good kid today!
Posted by Tiffani at 7:33 PM
2 comments:
That's definitely where I would want to take MY naps too. He's got style!
SO funny! My favorite thing is finding the kids asleep in unusual places! It's great!
Post a Comment