Saturday, October 4, 2008

Family Home Evening...

This past week we actually had Family Home Evening and it was so fun! It makes me wonder why it has taken me so long to get my act together and plan a little lesson and a fun activity. Aidan loved the lesson and we actually have referred to it several times this week as the topic was "Love at home" ie. sharing, listening to mom and dad. After the lesson we made cookies "with a pinch of love" (inside joke.)
Aidan is such a helper!

Dad even let Brinn dig in to the dough! It was her lucky day!

A fun night!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, trying to not leave comments on every post...but sooo cute!! Brinn is getting too big, too fast! A-dog is too much...I laughed out loud at his good smile, bad smile. And the FHE photos are great...I share the joy Brinn, I share the joy. Love you all!!

Just For Fun...

My Background