Monday, October 6, 2008

All in a days work...

Sometimes I babysit my friends kids while she is in school. Yesterday I was watching her little boy. Aidan and Austin played...

Dog, of course!

Hide and Seek
Counting (or something like it)...

Hiding (or something like it)...

Found...

To finish off the day Aidan played with play dough. Why is he pushing the play dough with his head you might ask?

Me: "Aidan, why are you smashing the play dough with your head?"
Aidan: "Because my hands aren't hard."
Good to know the little man has problem solving skills!

4 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

He cracks me up! Everytime him and Jackson "talk" on the phone... I just sit and laugh. That picture of Brinn and Aidan in the basket together is SO CUTE!!! Love you guys!

homeschooling Mama said...

The playdough idea is AWESOME!

The Lara Family said...

I had some down time before starting today's clinical so I am blurfing. It was fun seeing pictures of Austin playing and having fun. I hope he isn't being too much of a terror for you right now seeing as he didn't go to bed until 10pm! Thanks for all your help with my kids!

The Barton Family said...

Glad those two are having fun together. (at your house!) Poor Austin never has that much fun here. The girls make him play dress up and other girly games.

Just For Fun...

My Background