Aidan has potty issues! He absolutely refuses to go poo-poo on the potty so I bribed him (yes that's right, bribed him) that if he went poo-poo on the potty he could call Scooby-Doo. He really likes Scooby-Doo and I was so desperate that I was willing to try anything. The other day he did it (YEAH) and so we celebrated with a phone call to Scooby-Doo... I have connections aka. David. Aidan was so excited and was beaming the entire time he was on the phone. Scooby told him that he was chasing ghosts and he thought that was great. Unfortunately, we have not had any poo-poo in the potty since then (which I am sure you are all dying to know) but we are still working on it. I just hope we are still not working on it when he is in third grade... but at the rate we are going that very well could be the case :) 
8 years ago
3 comments:
We have the same problem with Nathan! We bribed him with a trip to the airplane museum, and this week we're finally having some success and he's excited to finally get his reward. Hang in there!
Oh... the things we do! I would love to hear David's version of Scooby Doo. Less than 2 weeks girl--- and we'll be there!
LOL, that's great! You guys are so funny. All I have to do to get Mekhi to do anything these days is to tell him Trevor does it! ;)
Post a Comment