Going to the pumpkin patch in 85 degree weather just doesn't seem right.... so I put Brinn in a fall outfit anyway. Poor girl! Not to mention that they don't actually grow pumpkins at the pumpkins patch, instead they are imported from New Mexico. I guess we were spoiled in Washington. Despite it all, I think Aidan and Brinn still had a fun time and after all, that is what it's all about!
Aidan and Dad going through the hay maze. The perfect size for the little man!

Our Little Pumpkins!
Aidan and Dad made this scarecrow.
This is Brinn's "I'm smiling but I am not quite sure about this big orange thing you are making me hang on to" face!

The petting zoo as advertised turned out to be 4 baby chicks, not quite what I was expecting! But they were cute!
He doesn't like to admit it but she has him wrapped around her finger!
The hay ride through the apple orchard.
So fun to have grandma come along!

Aidan picks his pumpkin... Success!
8 years ago
1 comments:
The pic of Aidan petting the baby chick is so cute! He looks like he's trying to be so careful, it's sweet.
Post a Comment