Saturday, October 18, 2008

One More Tag...

This is what you do on a Sat. night when your husband it out of town... So enjoy!

8 Things I am passionate about...
* My kids
* My husband
* The gospel
* My extended family
* Blogging
* Friends
* Vacations
* Time

8 Word/ Phrases I say often...
* "Aidan, No."
* "I have a secret... I love you."
* "Have a good flight, call me when you get there, I'll miss you."
* "What's up bad girl?"
* "Hurry."
* "Do you miss me?"
* "Aidan... where do we go potty?"
* "Just counting down till bedtime!"

8 Things I want to do before I die...
* Get in shape
* Get caught up on my scrapbooking
* Do genealogy
* Be financially stable
* See my kids become parents
* Publish a book
* Adopt a child
* Sing a duet with Josh Groban... This one might be a little far-fetched!

8 Things I have learned from the past...
* Smile and laugh, it goes a long way
* Life really is what you make it
* Enjoy every moment!
* I'll never be anyone but myself
* When your cookies melt off the edge of the baking sheet, add flour
* Laundry detergent and fabric softener are two different things
* Even if I put my kids to bed at midnight, they will still wake up at 6:30am
*

8 Places I want to see...
* Australia
* Sweden
* England
* South Africa
* Tahiti
* Philippines
* Thailand
* Japan

8 Things I currently want/need...
* Money
* Time to myself
* Back-massage
* A new wardrobe
* Another Car/ Minivan
* Food Storage
* To have our school loans paid off
* David Home... Miss you!

8 People I tag...
* Mandi
* Heather Hamm
* Bre
* JJ
* Kathleen
* Kenna
* Lisa
* Teresa

2 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

Oh man... thanks for tagging me TWICE! By the way... you never did the tag that I tagged you with a couple weeks ago. :) Love ya!

The Taylor's said...

Tiffani, I am glad that you found me, my brother said you were looking for me and i was hoping you would get in contact. Anyway your kids are adorable, I am excited to keep in touch. Kristena

Just For Fun...

My Background