Monday, October 6, 2008

Kids in a basket!

Question: What could be more fun than being pushed around in a basket by your brother?


Answer: How about when he climbs in with you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What cute and funny kids you have! Aiden is such a ham with those good and bad smiles! I can totally see bits of your personality in him!

Unknown said...

So stinking cute!! I wanna squeeeeze them! I love Brinn's face though, just content in the basket with the binky.

Jona said...

That last photo is so sweet - one to treasure!

Steph said...

The small and simple things that keep them entertained!!! Scoot on over....I'm coming in!!!

Rachel said...

This is seriously my kids favorite thing to do. They'll even hook belts or ropes to the baskets to pull eachother. And sometimes they'll put lots of pillows/blankets in the baskets for a more cozy ride!
Fun stuff! Still my favorite when I was little, was riding down the stairs on a big piece of cardboard. Good times right there!!
I didn't know you had a ferret. She's cute. Would you recommend one for a pet for us?

Just For Fun...

My Background