* David * Tiffani * Aidan * Brinn * Owen * Tucker *
Uncle Nic from the eyes of Aidan and Jackson!
Glad Elder Johanson got home safely--I guess we can call him Nic now. :) Tell him we said hi! I'm sure you all are thrilled!
Welcome Home Nic!!! Enjoy your time with your brother Tiff. It's so fun to have your family all together.
Could Nic be any cuter? How exciting! I almost cried when i saw these pictures. We're SO proud of him!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Glad Elder Johanson got home safely--I guess we can call him Nic now. :) Tell him we said hi! I'm sure you all are thrilled!
Welcome Home Nic!!! Enjoy your time with your brother Tiff. It's so fun to have your family all together.
Could Nic be any cuter? How exciting! I almost cried when i saw these pictures. We're SO proud of him!
Post a Comment