Isn't it crazy how genes work? David's mom emailed me this picture of his family when he was little and when I looked at this picture of him I saw little Brinn!

This picture does not do it justice but she makes that same face especially in the mouth area!
8 years ago
3 comments:
Oh she totally looks like Dave!! Very cute. Isn't it fun to find pictures where they look like family members.
Wow that's crazy how much she looks like him in that picture! I love it when you can find pictures like that! When Eden was a new born we found 1 picture where she KIND OF looked like me, but that was it!! She's all her daddy!! Maybe this next one will look like me!
Aha! Maybe those genes of yours aren't so dominant after all! LOL, that's so funny...little Dave looks like a little girl. :) Just kidding! They do look a lot alike though!
Post a Comment