Here are some random cute pics of what my kiddos have been up to.
Aidan sporting the comb-over. In honor of conference I thought Aidan should look his best ;)
Aidan went to his friends b-day party at this cute art shop. Aidan LOVED it!
We have a ferret named Daisy and Aidan just loves her! The other day he put her in this Halloween basket and thought that it was the funniest thing. 

The other day I was taking this picture and I said, "Aidan, show me your good smile." And I took this picture.
Then he said, "Do you want to see my bad smile?" And I took this picture.
Aidan found his summer swim toys at my moms house and came around the corner sporting this....
Big girl Brinn has discovered how to open the cupboards in the kitchen, much to my dismay. Needless to say, locks will be going on soon!
Brinn showing us that she is a "BIG GIRL."
Brinn seemed so proud that she could maneuver 3 crackers at once. That's my girl!
8 years ago
1 comments:
Oh Aidan... that boy cracks me up! That picture of him with a "good smile" is really cute! Jackson is sure excited to see him!
Post a Comment