Friday, December 5, 2008

All about Brinny-boo!

Brinn is a walking machine. She walks so fast (mostly to help keep her balance) and loves it when we chase her around. She is such a happier child now that she can get around. She used to follow me from room to room when she was crawling... she would go where I go. When I went into a room she went with me and when I left, so did she. Now she is really starting to explore on her own. When I can't find her I know the first place to look is in my bathroom. She has one drawer in there that she just LOVES, and she gets so mad when I make her leave her treasures in there.

Speaking of "treasures", as long as she has one for each hand she is a happy camper! The more the better! She loves going through purses (it starts so young) because she knows her favorite things are in there.

Brinn is such a happy and easy little girl (but was not an easy baby, so I figure it's about time.) I almost never hear her cry. She goes right down to sleep when it's time. She eats almost everything, unlike her picky little brother... not to mention that she almost out-eats him every meal! Speaking of brother... she LOVES Aidan! The other day he was not feeling good and she was rubbing his back and would smile at him trying to get him to smile. Finally her attempts paid off! Whatever he is playing, she wants to play... and for the most part he is a really good sharer.

Some of the words she is saying now:
*mama
*dadadada
*ball
*hahaha(hot) with this funny little hand action
*bah (bath)
*dayday (Daisy (r.i.p))
What she tells us with her actions:
*I ask her if she is poopy and she sticks her little bum out.
*When she falls, she turns to you and reaches out for you to help pick her up... Dad falls for it every time!
*She signs more
*I ask her if she wants a bath and she turns and walks straight to the bathroom.
*She holds her hand our for a "treasure" and as soon as you give her one she puts her other hand up as if to say, "Hello mom, you know better."

She just melts my heart and is so cute, both inside and out! I am so blessed!

PS- Brinn's favorite song is Pocket Full of Sunshine and she sings it with me at the top of her lungs! Gotta love it!

0 comments:

Just For Fun...

My Background