Monday, December 22, 2008

Dear Santa,

For Christmas I would like a potty trained little boy! SERIOUSLY!

I have been a VERY GOOD MOM(=cleans up potty accidents 2-3 times a day) this year.
Love
The Mother

PS- Do they allow kids who aren't potty trained in kindergarten? :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

All I have to say is PATIENCE and HOMESCHOOL =) I too have a little guy that I want completely out of diapers and accidents in the next 5 months (before #5 is born in May)! I feel your pain!

My oldest girl took at least a year to go from not being afraid of the toilet to acknowledging she had to go, run to the bathroom, take her pants off on the floor and go there, to being able to make it through the whole ordeal =)

If you haven't already, try for a week, maybe two trying to go almost nowhere. Just put him on the toilet every 30 minutes to an hour, give him LOTS to drink and start from the moment he wakes up. It is hard to keep to the schedule at all times, but I have heard many success stories after a week or two. Even give him drinks on the toilet, go potty before everything, baths, bed, lunch, dinner, movies, playtime, etc.

Hope that helps, wish me luck too! I am NOT wanting 3 in diapers if I can help it =)

Heather (Boyle) Kinniburgh

Momma K said...

Oh you poor thing. I totally feel your pain. We finally got there with Mylie after months and months but even now she'll go through weeks where she totally regresses and have like 2 accidents a day. For the love!!!! It's soooooo frustrating!

Teresa said...

I here-by promise you that Brinn will be 385,900 times easier than Aiden. I cannot tell you how awful my boys have been; Ruby was a dream. I mean, I cleaned up two pee and one poo - total. That was it! So hang in there. And remember, does it really matter? I pushed Samuel like crazy, there was no need. Do you see 20 year olds walking around in diapers? Don't answer that question. But he'll do it when he's ready. Be patient. You're such a good mom, maybe Santa will surprise you!

Just For Fun...

My Background