Those pics are so cute! I haven't wanted to get out of bed for the last few weeks it's been so dang cold here! You'll have to let me know when you get my Christmas package. Love you guys!
Me too! I LOVE those Saturday and Sunday mornings when we all gather on our bed for "snuggle and giggle" time! I'm always wishing those moments could last just a little bit longer!
4 comments:
Too cute.
Those pics are so cute! I haven't wanted to get out of bed for the last few weeks it's been so dang cold here! You'll have to let me know when you get my Christmas package. Love you guys!
Me too! I LOVE those Saturday and Sunday mornings when we all gather on our bed for "snuggle and giggle" time! I'm always wishing those moments could last just a little bit longer!
Too cute Tiff. This is my FAVORITE thing also. :)
Post a Comment