Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Something fun...

I got this idea from a friend last year and have decided to make it a family tradition. Every Christmas Eve we sprinkle oats and glitter on the front lawn to help guide the reindeer to our house. Today Aidan and his friend also colored little reindeer pictures to go along with it. A fun cheap gift idea for your neighbors, your kids friends... or something fun for your own family to do!



PS- You can find this cute reindeer coloring page here!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Rachel's teacher made this with the kids in school--she's excited to use it tonight! I thought it was a really cute gift from school.

Thomas and Mandi said...

FUN! Jackson got a little mixture of reindeer food from school also and was saving it for Christmas eve. Too bad we forgot to pack it up to Deer Valley! At least santa still found us! :) I want to see your Christmas pictures!

Just For Fun...

My Background