Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The First Night of Christmas!

We started the night off with new Christmas Jammies. Normally we open them on Christmas Eve but since David might not be home yet we figured we would open them now... I kind of like that idea, maximize usage!

Cute Brinn!

The tree before...

The tree after...

I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!

4 comments:

Thomas and Mandi said...

Cute Jammies! I let my kids open theirs on Monday night... I just didn't take any pictures. I will have to get some of them in their jammies. We miss you guys! By the way Tiff... I love that your wearing capri's in December- wouldn't it be nice! Love ya!

homeschooling Mama said...

Do you have a camera stand or something? I love that you are able to get so many family pictures! Too cute!

The Lara Family said...

I love Christmas too! I love to decorate!

Grandma Lynda said...

I love this family!!!!!Just too cute.love you guys!

Just For Fun...

My Background