Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You know you live in Texas when...

... you have to wait in line for 15 min. to play in a pile of dirty, icy, snow! Seriously!

Speaking of snow... this is what we woke up to today (mind you... I am NOT saying that this is snow, I did grow up in Utah after all.) Yesterday it got up to 85 degrees and then dropped down to 35 by the evening. TALK ABOUT DRASTIC! This morning when Aidan saw the ice/hail on the roofs he said "Mom, the neighbors have sugar on their roof." Wouldn't that be fun!

4 comments:

Bart and Kellie said...

My mom is visiting her sister in Houston for the week, and just told me that its snowing there too! You guys have the craziest weather! We're finally at the point when it seems like its actually getting cold (halfway through December!) Jackson just realized that the leaves are falling off the trees, I didn't try and explain that it was supposed to happen 3 months ago!! Ha! Funny boys....

Amy said...

Just so you know my husband pulled open the blinds and told Logan to look at the snow on the rooftops...yes he grew up in UT. I guess it's a good thing we are going home so we can refresh his memory as to what real snow is!

etreiersen said...

Wow, 85 degrees. I am so excited to come to Texas at the end of this month and get out of cold Moscow. How funny what Aiden said about the frost on top of the houses.

The Taylor's said...

Oh how I wish for warm weather and a few frost covered roofs...we have only had one snow storm so far, but I know the worst is yet to come and oh how I hate shoveling, driving, walking outside for months on end in inches of snow.

Just For Fun...

My Background