Sunday, December 7, 2008

Let it snow...

I found this cute idea on the blog Flipflops and Applesauce. She has just the cutest ideas and when I saw this one I knew I had to make it. Since we don't get any snow here... I decided to make some of our own.


Aidan wanted to try to make a snowman...

...But it actually turned into this (yes, he did this one mostly by himself.)

Of course... I should have guessed!

So fun, easy, cheap, and cute!


PS. You can find a link to this site on my sidebar as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun. Your little guy is too cute!
Lots of love.

Thomas and Mandi said...

Fun idea! That one of Aidan's turned out really cute for him doing it by himself. I might have to let Jacko try making snowflakes. Although, i'm sure we will get plenty of the real stuff!

Amy said...

I need to be a cool Mom that comes up with fun things to do with my Kidos. It's nice to see a wall of your house. I promise I will come visit soon...if I'm still invited.

Just For Fun...

My Background