Monday, December 8, 2008

Dear Santa,



Dear Santa,
For Christmas I would like...
* you to leave me ALONE!
Love,
Brinn

Dear Santa,
For Christmas I would like...
* A race car- Lightning McQueen
* Spike the Dinosaur (commercials are so effective)
* A roller skate that goes faster (aka Scooter)
* I want lots of presents for me
* And a game too.
Love,
Aidan

PS- I have been a very good boy this year!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Tiff, I love seeing your blog "evolve." Your kids are so cute and you are capturing such wonderful memories! Keep up the great work. Teresa

Jenn said...

ROFL! That picture is the cutest!

Katie said...

That photo of Brinn is priceless!!

Jona said...

Oh my goodness Tiff, that picture is HILARIOUS! Poor Brinn!!! She looks exactly like my brother used to on Santa's lap - not a happy camper AT ALL. But, Aidan looks very excited. Send an email my way soon - I'm missing you!

Amy said...

Love the picture...it's almost as priceless as your Mom with the J Jill shirts. ha ha

Just For Fun...

My Background