Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A few things...

First, here are my thoughts on The Bachelor! Even though Lauren was one of my top choices after the first show, I was glad to see her go. She was way to stuck on herself, not what Jason is looking for at all! (Do you like how I act like I personally know him? :))I think the next two to leave will be Naomi and Stephanie, leaving Jillian, Melissa, and Molly. Out of those three I have not decided who I like the most so stay tuned...

Second, thanks to all those who gave me healthy snack ideas! I have tried some of them and it has been nice to feel like I have some options!

Third, I am going out of town soon and will be gone for awhile so I probably won't be posting till I get back (well, I might give in and have to post once or twice.) Anyways, till then...

PS- Don't you love this tutu and little matching shoes?


GIVEAWAY HERE! Hurry, it ends tonight!

PSS- Here is one more giveaway that is too good to pass up!

You can win this here... ends Jan 30th!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

Love the tutu, but really love the shoes! I had so much fun talking to your mom yesterday! Too bad my phone died! Oh well, I hope to see her next week. And you too? Are you going out of town, to be in town here?! I hope so!

The Sants said...

I really like Melissa and Molly. And I think Stephanie is very sweet, but she just looks so much older than him, I just don't think she fits with him. Anyway, glad I can discuss this with you...and I had the same thoughts about Lauren!

The Lara Family said...

I agree with you on who will be going home next. We need to plan a Bachelor party for the finale!

The Barton Family said...

I like Melissa. You need to share your healthy snack ideas. By the way, where are you going?

Kara said...

I forgot that I had read about your predictions on the bachelor already. You are pretty good. I hope it's Melissa...

Just For Fun...

My Background