Monday, January 19, 2009

FYI-

My To Do list today:

1. Post pictures of my scrapbook layouts- CHECK!
Here is a sneak peek...

Check out the rest of them here.

2. Get mentally prepared for tonight's Bachelor- DOUBLE CHECK!!

3. Exercise- Uuummm... hhhhummmmm.... well, let's see. Guess it is time to get going on that. Gotta go visit with my friend Billy Blanks.

3 comments:

The Sants said...

I love the bachelor! LOL Glad I've got some other people who enjoy it as well. My husband will watch it with me sometimes, but just makes fun of all the stupid girls....which I guess I do that too sometimes. :)

Jon said...

Ya for scrapbooking. I entered your challenge and I did 2 pages. Thanks for the challenge. I really needed to do them. Also ya for bachelor and ya for billy blanks. Good luck with that. I'm sure you know but this is kari-lynn not Jon :)

Thomas and Mandi said...

I want to know what things you added onto your list after they were already done yesterday? I have an idea... why don't you and your kids come down when mom and Holli do in a couple weeks. I think you should!

Just For Fun...

My Background