
We just had the flu go through our family... all of us got sick within 12 hours of each other... but it is good for the diet! :) We all seem to be on the mend so hopefully tomorrow is a new day!
8 years ago
* David * Tiffani * Aidan * Brinn * Owen * Tucker *
5 comments:
That stinks...but it is so good for the diet! At least you have a chance at losing weight for you sisters wedding...my brother is getting married the week I am due! Talk about a fatty!!! Your kids are too cute!
We missed you last night! Hope you're all feeling better today. Let me know if you need anything.
Sorry to hear that you all have been sick. The flu is no fun at all. Hope you all get feeling better soon.
Hope you are feeling better! Are you guys still planning on coming to visit?
I'm so sorry! I just despise being sick, it's so aweful. Best of luck to ya!
Post a Comment