Thursday, January 15, 2009

Monster Truck Show

Last weekend Aidan went to the monster truck show... a Christmas gift from my brother Nic. My other brother Austin and my Dad also went and so it officially became a guys night out (David had to work :( )

Aidan told me that I needed to put the monster truck on the blog (sad, I know!) so without further a-due...

Austin, Aidan, and Grandpa

Nic and Aidan


Since the monster truck show all we have heard about is "The Grave Digger" and The Dog Song (Who Let The Dogs Out.) Thanks for a fun time Uncle Nic!

2 comments:

Marcistar said...

How fun for Aidan! I wish Christian had a little mad who he could do stuff like that with! He is so cute!!

The Addams Family said...

I SO wanted to take Scott to see this show. He loves trucks, but Ryan thought the crowd there wouldn't be too family-friendly. Now I wish I'd taken him!

Just For Fun...

My Background