"It's punching day!" Aidan's favorite new phrase and stance. That kid!
Aidan's first day of Primary at church.. the following Sunday he was "initiated" into primary with a talk!
Being silly!
One last thing about Aidan: The last two night I have laid down with him while he goes to sleep... not an everyday occurrence although after the last two nights it might become one. The first night while we were cuddling he told me, "Mom, your my best friend." The second night after I laid down next to him he said, "That's my girl" and he hugged me so tight around my neck I seriously could hardly breath! Who could resist! I certainly can't... (and I think he's smart enough to know that.)
Cute little Brinn!
Brinn has been pulling everything out of her hair (including tons of her precious locks) so for now we are avoiding rubber bands, clippies, etc. Even the headbands last only a minute if we are lucky!

8 years ago
3 comments:
I can't believe how big your little girl is getting! It's crazy how quickly they grow up. Hope you guys can come visit! We love it when you do!
After lying with Aiden and his new venture to sunbeams, now you know why Jesus wants us all for His sunbeams, huh? We really are supposed to be like little ones.
I am seriously in love with my boys, like have crushes on them. I think because they may have crushes on me, *sigh*. Let's hope I can keep that up 'til their 19.
Aidan is so funny! Little Brinn-e-boo's hair is so cute! It has grown so much since I last saw her! I love the pictures of her with the headbands in. Can't wait to see you guys next Thursday!!! YEA!!!
Post a Comment