
Aidan could not understand why I would not let him go to church like this. He seemed to forget that he was missing something. And no... there are no little undies underneath that shirt.
8 years ago
* David * Tiffani * Aidan * Brinn * Owen * Tucker *

Aidan could not understand why I would not let him go to church like this. He seemed to forget that he was missing something. And no... there are no little undies underneath that shirt.
Posted by Tiffani at 8:04 AM
5 comments:
let him come to church like that- our ward needs a good scandal!
That is hilarious!
This is SO SO funny!!!!!! So your christmas card was SO cute Thanks for sending us one! I'm glad you guys had a great holiday!!
Starting the New Year off with a bang. I just laughed out loud, man that's great.
Now...wait a minute!! What Christmas card?!? We didn't get no Christmas card!! I see how it is.
Okay that just cracks me up! I love looking at your blog. I also love your post about what you wanted Santa to bring you. They say that Boys are harder to potty train then girls so maybe Brin will just blow you away. :)
Post a Comment