Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Visitors...

We were so lucky to have David's parents come and visit us right after Christmas. We had a lot of fun just spending time with them! Unfortunately I lost my camera till the last day and so these were the only pictures I managed to get (Brinn was not in a cooperative mood.)
Aidan and Grandma

Aidan and Grandpa

Aidan showing off his fun pj's that grandma made for him. HE LOVES THEM! Thanks Grandma!
This is just the funniest picture... every time I look at it I laugh. I think he was dancing!

Thank you both for coming again! We love you and miss you!

Speaking of visitors...

Nic's girlfriend Lauren came for a visit although...

...Nic might have some competition. Aidan was calling Lauren his "girlfriend" and playing footsies under the table with her at lunch. We are excited that we will get to see her again soon!


We also had our high school friend Eric, his wife Trisha, and there little boy Truman in town for a few days for a wedding. It was fun to catch up with them. They are welcome anytime and so are you! :)

1 comments:

Kara said...

WOW. Nic is huge. I remember when he was a little kid. :)

Just For Fun...

My Background