You may or may not know this about me but I am a sucker for reality TV. Everything from American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, America's Next Top Model... just to name a few. But one of my all-time favorites has been the Bachelor. And hello... I am SO excited about this season that just started. The Bachelor is Jason from last season... YEAH! Nice guy, single dad, and from Seattle (my old stomping grounds.)
So here are my top picks for this season(as if you care)... but I am just putting it out there so when he ends up with one of them I have proof that I called it. My first thought was Jillian, but as the show went on she got a little weird. I mean who brings hot dogs for the bachelor to eat to analyze his choice of toppings? See what I mean! WEIRD! But I am still going to keep her in the mix and hopefully she will step up. One of my other choices is Kari. Beautiful, seems to have it together, and while the poem was a little cheesy, it was still kind of cute. My final choice is Lauren. Also beautiful, a teacher, but a little cocky... so we will see if she gets her act together. 
Disclaimer: These are subject to change at any time. :) I will be updating as the season goes along to let you know how the ladies are fairing. I am sure you will be waiting on the edge of your seat. :)
8 years ago
4 comments:
Love it too! I wish I didn't have to wait until Monday night to watch again. AND... Deanna coming back?! What the heck?! Anyways, love ya sis! Give your kids kisses from me!
Hi Tiffani,
I finally found your blog through Alisha's. If you don't mind, I'll add you to our links list. I still have The Bachelor in my Tivo...haven't watched it yet, but I will!
I liked Lauren too and then the girl he gave the 1st impression rose to!
I am right there with you. First of all, who couldn't like Jason. He seems like a good guy. Also, I just enjoy watching it for some reason. I don't know why but I keep watching. I look forward to your updates :)
Post a Comment